Over the course of over 3 decades Vasari has become a specialist in the branded Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry. With deep expertise across the value chain in production, branding, distribution and finance, Vasari has earned a reputation as being among the very best in its field. Based on these competencies Vasari looks to invest in companies that display significant potential, though need the level of global management expertise and financial resources that Vasari can provide to accelerate growth and promote operational efficiencies.
Outstanding knowledge through ownership
Vasari has extensive multidisciplinary operational capabilities through owning numerous companies, accounting for billions of dollars in sales.
Maximising value of FMCG businesses
Vasari specialises in branded, fast moving consumer goods businesses, driving change through all operational areas across a range of sectors.
Fruit Based Products
Pharma / personal care
A structured approach to processing and analysing new deal opportunities:
- Does the opportunity fit our sector, geography and size requirements?
FIRST STAGE ANALYSIS
- Strategically strong business
- Operationally sound business
- Growth opportunity
- M&A opportunity
- Organisational readiness
SECOND STAGE ANALYSIS
- Analysis of key business issues utilizing in-house resource and extensive operating network
- Headline analysis of key drivers with sector specialists
- Identify management and other gaps (e.g. strategy, operations)
- Detailed analysis of key issues in conjunction with specialist advisers mandated on a focused scope of work
- Completion of commercial, legal and financial due diligence (“DD”)
- Identify individuals to fill required management voids
First stage DD is conducted in-house by the Vasari team and affiliated sector experts.
Second stage DD utilises external parties with a tight scope for detailed benchmarking analysis.
DD is used to construct a detailed business plan which is utilised immediately on closing.
Our in-house operational team drive post investment value creation.
This team is led by experienced individuals who have operated through numerous economic cycles and throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. The team is supplemented with specialists depending on the needs of each deal. The pre-completion business planning by Vasari ensures that value is driven from day 1 of ownership.
This planning involves but is not limited to:
- Identifying and recruiting best in class management leveraging Vasari’s industry network
- Utilizing the Vasari project team’s extensive operating experience to drive the business plan
- Creating monitoring and reporting tools to ensure early warning signals exist for under-performance